Principle of surface texturing
Laser texturing consists in creating on the surface of a material patterns, as simple as craters, or more complicated like sharkskin ribblets.
IREPA LASER is equipped with a micro-machining centre which makes possible to work at submicron scales.
- Reduced costs and development lengths
- Control of friction, adherence and wettability
- Improved control of drag effects and turbulences
- Creation of aesthetic effects
- Improved control of sound effects
- Environment-friendly process
Advantages of the process
- No machining restriction
- All materials, no alteration
- Flexible, no contact, no tools