During the 2016 Industrial Laser Processing Conference (JNPLI), an event dedicated to industrial laser technologies and their advances, two experts from IREPA LASER will present their latest work in their respective fields.
- Frédéric MERMET – 3D femtosecond laser texturing : super hydrophobic surface for medical application
- Didier BOISSELIER – Additive Manufacturing by CLAD® process. Application examples and post-processing
In 2016, the main topics are related to 3D manufacturing :
- Additive manufacturing : direct metal deposition, selective laser metal
- Welding : laser or hybrid welding, online & process control, comparison with alternative welding techniques
- Micro-machining & texturing : quality & throughput improvement, online & process control
- Glass & sapphire processing : drilling, through glass via, cutting, welding
- Advanced beam shaping & delivery : high dynamics scanning, flexible, trepanning, zero-taper and multibeam processing…
The 2016 JNPLI will be held on 28th and 29th June at “Château de Colonster” in Liège (Belgium). The organizers are : CLUB LASER ET PROCEDES (CLP), LASEA, CEWAC and SIRRIS.
Laser processing demonstrations and visits will be organized on the 29th in LASEA, CEWAC, SIRRIS and CSL (Liège’s Spatial Centre).
Registrations : HERE